If you are a homemaker who is trying to balance family and your career than working from home is a really good option for you. Working from home will increase the flexibility of working and also increase your income potentials from the confines of your home. A home- based business could be the opportunity that you are looking for as it is something which you can structure around your passion and you can earn a livelihood from it. Before you take the plunge taking a look at the more pros and fewer cons to be extremely sure before you make a head start.
- You are your boss and can work according to your convenience and way of working
- It’s the perfect way to balance your career, family and your passions
- Will provide you more tax – benefits and other similar write-offs
- You do not have to commute long distances to work
- You can increase your income substantially
- Since you are working from home you have the luxury of working in your pyjamas.
- along with being your own boss, you have to play the role of secretary, accountant, customer care etc.
- May become a little hectic at times
- Missing interacting with co-workers and getting the feel of going to the office to work.
- No fixed income. Since your income will depend on your work output there is no fixed amount that you can look forward to every month.
Starting a home-based business comes with its own shares of risks and hardships, but once you get this set and streamlined, it can really be rewarding and you will be proud of your own efforts and potential. Remember being financially independent can make you a much more confident and successful person who is all out to do some great things in life.