Covering the grounds to prevent the pests from entering is sufficient hassle by itself. Looking to the skies for the birds is a whole new ball game altogether. The steps that are taken for terrestrial pests is very different from the ariel ones.
The bird problems are quite severe. Hence Pest Bird Control Glasgow should always be part of your plan when it comes to keeping your premises safe. Property owners are at constant risks because of the noise pollution and the surface damage created by the birds. While the law does not approve of random shooting and killing of birds. Defending yourselves and your property from them for the sake of protection in the form of pest control is not considered as breaking the law.
Steps for pest control for birds
- Cover all trash cans
- Keep the area spic and span
- Ensure that there is no open water or collected pool near your premises. Birds look for water to drink and will gravitate towards such areas.
- Do not encourage birds by feeding them or placing food near the house. They will congregate looking for more food.
- Clean the gutter and other such areas to remove filth and other liquids.
- In order to avoid birds near your house, you can place food and water in places meant for them. That would invite them to places far away from your house.
- Avoid feeders if you think they are the ones that draw the pests towards your house.
There are some bird control methods that can be used
- Netting – you can attach nylon and other plastic netting at the bottom of the rafters in order to close this area completely to the birds.
- Porcupine and spike wires – These wires are good enough to keep the birds away successfully. They ensure that the bird won’t sit on it or build a nest close to it.
- Repellents and traps – There are many tricks such as sticky tapes and funnel traps to capture the birds.
One of the best and time-tested methods is to arrange for a professional pest control to keep the birds away.